Makita XT706 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Tool 3Ah Combo Kit
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in.lbs. of Max torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 6-1/2" Circular Saw delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery
- Recipro Saw provides 0-2,800 SPM and features "tool less" blade change; weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery
- 4-1/2" / 5" Cut-Off/ Angle Grinder delivers 8,500 RPM; features Automatic Speed Change technology that adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Variable speed blower (0-18,000 RPM) for optimum speed control
- 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb runs up to 4 hours per charge
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who demands a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The XT706 delivers 7 Lithium-Ion cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, clean-ups, and more.
The XT706 includes a ½” hammer driver-drill with 480 in. lbs. of Max Torque, a powerful impact driver with a full 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque, and a 6-1/2” circular saw with 2-1/4" cutting capacity. The kit also includes a recipro saw with a refined crank mechanism that delivers faster blade speed and longer stroke length for more efficient cutting, and a 4-1/2” angle grinder with an efficient brushless motor for corded grinding performance without the cord.
Additional solutions include a cordless blower with a full 179 MPH of air velocity, and a rechargeable flashlight with a high-illumination Xenon bulb. The XT706 includes two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries, an efficient Rapid Optimum Charger, and tool bag.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- (1) 18V LXT 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH10Z)
- (1) 18V LXT Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- (1) 18V LXT 6-1/2" Circular Saw (XSS02Z)
- (1) 18V LXT Recipro Saw (XRJ04Z)
- (1) 18V LXT Brushless 4-1/2" / 5" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder (XAG04Z)
- (1) 18V LXT Blower (DUB182Z)
- (1) 18V LXT Xenon Flashlight (DML185)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
- (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Bag w/Wheels (831269-3)
|Battery Voltage||18 V|
|Batteries Included in Kit||2|
|Power Tool Count in Kit||7|
|Product Type||Combo Kit|