Makita A-99998 6-1/2-Inch 60T (TCG) Carbide-Tipped Cordless Plunge Track Saw Blade
- TCG tooth design for cutting MDF and laminate with Makita 6-1/2" Cordless Plunge Circular Saw
- High-grade carbide tips for durability
- Laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration
- Fluorine coating reduces pitch buildup for smoother cuts
- TCG tooth design engineered for longer life
Write Your Own Review
It says ideal for the cordless track saws, is there a reason why this blade can't be used on the makita corded track saw?
Yes, it can be used on a corded track saw as well. The reason it's ideal for a cordless saw is the thinner kerf improves battery run time.