Milwaukee 48-11-1822 M18 Red Lithium 18V 3.0Ah, 2-Pack
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18 Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18 cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee's exclusive REDLINK Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18 cordless tools
- (2) 18V 3Ah Batteries
Milwaukee M18 Fuel Collection
Trade focused Innovation. Portable Productivity. System Wide.
Milwaukee M18 Platform has over 250+ performance-driven tools designed with system-wide compatibility. The M18 lineup covers various trades and applications, providing professionals with high capacity and powerful solutions for their job site needs. The M18 system is intentionally designed to provide you with a diverse and fully functional arsenal of tools for every trade.
Milwaukee's M18 Battery Platform offers solutions that deliver more power and capacity. REDLITHIUM batteries last longer, think faster and work harder than all other professional lithium-ion batteries. Milwaukee's exclusive integration of chemistry, pack design and circuitry come together for superior output in the harshest environments.
The Milwaukee M18 trade tools are known for their durability, reliability, and performance, making them a popular choice among trade professionals in industries like construction, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and more. The compact size and lightweight design of these tools allow users to work in confined spaces and carry them easily from one job site to another.
|Battery Warranty||3 Year|