DeWalt DCN662B 20V Max XR 16-Gauge Cordless Straight Finish Nailer, Tool Only
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC616)
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
The DEWALT DCN662 20V MAX XR 16 GA Cordless Straight Finish Nailer drives 16 Gauge straight finish nails from from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" which makes it ideal for fastening baseboards, door/window casing, and crown molding. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery the DCN662 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless.
- DCN662 - Straight Finish Nailer
- Belt / Rafter Hook true
- Depth Adjustment Tool Free
- Fastener Length 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 in
- Fastener Type / Gauge: 16 Gauge Finish
- Firing / Acutation Mode Tool Free Selectable Trigger
- Jam Clearance Tool Free
- Tool Height 12.3 in
- Tool Length 11.9 in
- Tool Weight 5.6 lbs
- Tool Width 3.7 in