DeWalt DCS367B 20V MAX XR Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw, Tool Only
- Up to 2.5x more runtime**
- Compact 14.5" length fits in between studs & in other tight spots
- Only 5 lbs. in weight (tool only)
- Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp for quick & easy blade changes & cutting versatility
- 1-1/8" stroke length
- Variable speed trigger delivers up to 2,900 SPM
- Bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas
Note: The video above shows the kit version of this saw, which includes batteries and charger.
The DCS367B 20V MAX* XR® COMPACT Reciprocating Saw is a lightweight, compact saw designed to make cutting in between studs and in other tight spots easier than with traditional reciprocating saws. The brushless motor helps to provide up to 2.5x more run time** to get the job done. With a 1-1/8" stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting. A bright LED light is included to illuminate dark work areas. Tool only - batteries sold separately.
- DCS367 20V MAX XR Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw
|Battery Voltage||20 V|
|Strokes per Minute (SPM)||2900 SPM|
|Product Type||Recip Saw|
It does not come with a charger. However, we have a smokin' deal on a 20V MAX charger too. Link below. http://www.toolnut.com/dewalt-dcb115-12v-20v-max-lithium-ion-battery-charger-1.html