DuroMax XP13000HX 13000-Watt 500cc Dual Fuel Gas Propane Portable Generator with CO Alert
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- An advanced technology to keep your family safe and sound from harmful engine fumes.
- Track voltage output, operating frequency, and maintenance hours.
- With Push Button Start, starting your generator is as easy as starting your car.
The XP13000HX is the crown jewel of the HX Series with 13,000 watts of POWER. This unit provides the power normally found in stationary home standby generators but in a more affordable, portable package! With a 500cc OHV DuroMax Engine, this workhorse is PERFECT for HOME BACK UP and can power most household essentials such as lights, appliances, and even central A/C systems during any power outage, storm, or emergency event.
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Equipped with DuroMax CO Alert technology that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Built using a powerful 500cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!
- Onboard the XP13000HX are individual circuit breakers, idle control, and a low oil sensor.
- Oil Funnel
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Tool Set
- Wheel and Handle Kit
- Propane Regulator
- Owner's Manual
|Gasoline Peak Watts||13000|
|Gasoline Running Watts||10500|
|Gasoline Peak Amps @ 120V||108.33|
|Gasoline Running Amps @ 120V||87.5|
|Gasoline Peak Amps @ 240V||54.17|
|Gasoline Running Amps @ 240V||43.75|
|Propane Peak Watts||12350|
|Propane Running Watts||9975|
|Propane Peak Amps @ 120V||102.92|
|Propane Running Amps @ 120V||83.13|
|Propane Peak Amps @ 240V||51.46|
|Propane Running Amps @ 240V||41.56|
|Amperage||87.50A / 43.75A|
|Voltage||120V / 240VAC|
|Engine Size||500 cc|
|Engine Type||4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark-Ignition|
|Engine Speed||3600 rpm|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline / Propane|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gasoline)||8.3 gal|
|Suggested Tank Size (Propane)||40 lbs|
|Runtime (Gasoline) at 50% Load||8.5 hrs|
|Runtime (Propane) at 50% Load||6.5 hrs|
|Start Type||Electric / Recoil|
|Volume Level||74 dB|
|Product Dimensions||30" L x 29" W x 26" H|
|Product Weight||240 lbs|