Klein J2138NE 8'' (203 mm) Journeyman High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- Pliers with high-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Made in USA with Custom, US-made tool steel
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
These high-leverage side cutters provide 46-Percent more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. Dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability. Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble. Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
|Handle Length||6.25" (15.9 cm)|
|Knife Length||0.719" (1.8 cm)|
|Handle Color||Dark Blue/Black|
|Type||Side Cutting Pliers|
|Jaw Capacity||1.625" (4.1 cm)|
|Weight||15.5 oz (440 g)|
|Jaw Length||1.438" (3.7 cm)|
|Overall Length||8.89" (22.6 cm)|
|Jaw Thickness||0.625" (1.6 cm)|
|Jaw Width||1.188" (3 cm)|
|Nose Type||New England|
|Bolt Thread Holding||No|
|Fish Tape Pulling||No|