Makita BL1840B 18V LXT 4.0Ah Battery
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- Provides up to 35% more run time per charge compared to the 18V 3.0Ah battery (BL1830)
- Reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less on the Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately)
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C)
- STAR Protection Computer Controls™ allow the tool and battery to monitor conditions during use and exchange data in real time to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
Write a Review
Questions & Answers