Makita BO6050J Multi-Mode Random Orbit 6" Sander
The ergonomically designed BO6050J from Makita fits the users palm perfectly to provide maximum comfort and control, especially on horizontal applications. Similar to the Festool Rotex line of sanders, the Makita BO6050J features two sanding modes; random orbit mode for finish sanding and buffing and Roto-orbit mode for course sanding and polishing. The Roto-orbit mode provides for quick, easy removal of stock far faster than a traditional random orbit sander. The slim design provides higher work efficiency in tight spaces and the removable pad protector provides protection for both the machine and the workpiece when sanding in corners.
The B06050J has a tool-free pad change, which enables quick pad changes to suit the users application and a new corrugated dust nozzle outlet located beneath the rear end of the machine prevents front cuffs from slipping off yet remains easy to attach and detach without tools. Supplied with hook and loop abrasive disc, dust nozzle, side grip and pad protector in a Makpac Systainer-style case.
- Random orbit mode for finish sanding and buffing
- Roto-orbit mode for coarse sanding and polishing.
- Variable speed control
- Soft start
- Constant speed control.
- Pad brake
- Ergonomically designed high comfort grip.
- Slim skirt provides higher work efficiency in tight spaces e.g. car door handle
- Side handle for operator control.
- Hook and loop type abrasive paper can be used.
|Maximum Oscillations per Minute (OPM)||13600 OPM|