Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- 90 watt heat output, 750º F max temperature
- Heats Quickly, Maintains Optimized Temperature
- Ready-to-Use & Safe-to-Store Tip Indicator
- 3-Stop Pivoting Head for Unmatched Access
- 18 Second Heat Up Time
- Green LED Indicates Operating Temperature Reached
- Red LED Indicates Tool is Off and Still Hot
- 3-Stop Pivoting Head: Delivers Unmatched Access
- Tool-Free Tip Change: Easily Switch Between Chisel and Pointed Tips
- LED Work Light
- Up to 40 Minutes of Run-Time on M12 Compact Battery Pack
- Part of the M12 System, Featuring 80+ Tools
The M12 Soldering Iron delivers fast application speeds by reaching operational temperature in under 18 seconds and maintaining an optimized temperature throughout the most demanding applications. The heat indicator utilizes REDLINK INTELLEGENCE to notify users when the tool is ready-to-use and safe-to-store, eliminating the guesswork. The 3-stop pivoting head provides unmatched access by allowing users the ability to adapt the tool for the application and solder in more confined spaces. The M12 Soldering Iron powered by REDLITHIUM battery technology delivers up to 40 minutes of run-time on a M12 Compact Battery Pack.
- (1) M12 Soldering Iron Kit (2488-21)
- (1) Chisel Tip
- (1) Pointed Tip
- (1) M12 REDLITHIUM 1.5Ah Compact Battery Pack
- (1) M12 Charger and Carrying Case
Milwaukee M12 Fuel Collection
Trade focused Innovation. Portable Productivity. System Wide.
Milwaukee M12 Platform has over 150+ performance-driven tools designed with system-wide compatibility. The M12 lineup covers various trades and applications, providing professionals with compact and powerful solutions for their job site needs. M12 system is intentionally designed to provide you with a diverse and fully functional arsenal of tools for every trade.
Milwaukee's M12 Battery Platform offers solutions that deliver portable productivity. REDLITHIUM batteries last longer, think faster and work harder than all other professional lithium-ion batteries. Milwaukee's exclusive integration of chemistry, pack design and circuitry come together for superior output in the harshest environments.
The Milwaukee M12 trade tools are known for their durability, reliability, and performance, making them a popular choice among trade professionals in industries like construction, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and more. The compact size and lightweight design of these tools allow users to work in confined spaces and carry them easily from one job site to another.
Shop By Trade:
Our M12 Tools are ideal for any remodeling job. Our M12 System offers everything fromm Cordless Screwdrivers, Circular Saws, Pin Nailers, Work Lights and more. Whether you've got a small in-home job or a large-scale project, we've got the tools you need!
Shop all of our Remodeling Tools for your next job!
|Compatible Batteries||Compatible with All M12 Chargers|
|Compatible Chargers||Compatible with All M12 Chargers|