Milwaukee 2744-20 M18 FUEL Brushless 21-Degree Framing Nailer, Tool Only
- Zero ramp-up time
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Dry fire lockout
- Rafter hook included
- Belt hook included
- On board hex key storage
- On / Off power button
- No-mar tip included
The M18 FUEL™ 21 Degree Framing Nailer sets the new standard for cordless framing nailers. By leveraging our nitrogen spring mechanism, POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, and REDLINK™ Intelligence this nailer provides pneumatic performance with the convenience and freedom of cordless. Delivering the power to sink full round head nails into dense engineered lumbers, this tool can handle even the most demanding framing applications. To keep you productive and efficient throughout the day this tool fires 3 nails per second with zero ramp up time, meaning a nail is fired as soon as you pull the trigger. Additionally, this tool operates using only our REDLITHIUM™ Batteries and sealed compressed nitrogen to drive each nail, completely eliminating the cost of gas cartridges and maintenance associated with competitors’ nailers. The M18 FUEL™ 30 Degree Framing Nailer delivers the pneumatic performance and durability that professional carpenters and remodelers expect, without the hassle of a compressor and hose or gas cartridge.
- Nail sizes: 2 in. – 3-1/2 in.
- Nail diameter: 0.113 in. – 0.148 in.
- Collation angle: 20 - 22 degrees
- Nail head style: Full round head
- Magazine capacity: 45 nails
- 750 nails per charge on a RedLithium XC5.0 battery
- Sequential and contact actuation modes
- Dry-fire lockout, belt hook, rafter hook, & LED work light
|Battery Voltage||18 V|
|Collation Angle||21 deg|