Milwaukee 2749-20 M18 FUEL 18-Gauge 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler, Tool Only
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
- Power to drive into hard materials & adjustable for soft materials
- Compact size with unmatched fire rate and zero ramp-up time
- Part of the M18 system, featuring over 200+ tools
The M18 FUEL 18ga 1/4 Narrow Crown Stapler delivers peak productivity on your job site, providing you with unmatched stapling performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose. Weve leveraged our nitrogen air spring mechanism, to give the Narrow Crown Stapler the power to consistently sink staples to the proper depth in hard materials. This cordless stapler also has tool-free depth adjustment to drive staples in soft materials without blowing through. You can choose from sequential and contact actuation firing modes to meet your applications needs. The combination of our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides you with a staple gun that delivers an unmatched fire rate with zero ramp-up time. This battery powered narrow crown stapler is compact and lightweight, giving you better access into tight spaces and limiting your fatigue throughout the day. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 18ga 1/4 Narrow Crown Stapler delivers the pneumatic performance that professional carpenters and remodelers expect with the freedom and convenience of a cordless tool. The tool includes two work contact tips and a reversible belt hook.
- Delivers consistent, Clean Staple setting, with the power to drive into hard materials and adjustability for soft materials
- Compact size, light weight with zero ramp-up time
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- No Gas cartridge required
- 2 work contact tips included
- Reversible belt hook included
- Accepts fasteners up to 1-1/2"
- (1) Crown Stapler
|Battery Voltage||18 V|