The MILWAUKEE M18 Compact Brushless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver Kit is the fastest 18V compact impact solution. The brushless motor technology is optimized for the driver, providing 1,600 in-lbs. of torque and more runtime. The compact motor also makes the impact driver smaller at 5.1 in., increasing battery life and improving access to small and tight spaces. Built-in MILWAUKEE REDLINK and REDLITHIUM tool and battery technology work with the hardware of the impact driver, delivering 3,200 RPM's for best in class application speed and performance. The 1/4" hex impact driver works with all M18 batteries. The kit includes the 1/4" hex impact driver, one M18 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Compact battery, a M18/M12 Multi-Voltage Charger and Carrying Case.
- Fastest Application Speed in its class
- 1,600 in.-lbs. of torque
- 5.1" in length
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- IPM: 0-4,200
- RPM: 0-3,200
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life than a brushed motor
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- (1) 2850-20 M18 Impact Driver
- (1) 48-11-1820 M18 Redlithium 2.0Ah Compact Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1812 M18-M12 Multi-voltage Charger
- Carrying Case