Milwaukee 3004-20 M18 FUEL HATCHET 8" Pruning Saw, Tool Only
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- Increased Access & Control
- Power to Cut Hardwoods
- Fastest Cutting Pruning Saw
Our MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL HATCHET 8" Pruning Saw delivers increased control & access, has the power to cut hardwoods, and is the fastest cutting pruning saw. This pruning saw is designed to meet the ergonomic, performance, and durability needs of the professional arborist, landscape maintenance professional, and power utility linemen. Weighing less than 5lbs without a battery and featuring a compact design, the cordless pruning saw provides increased control and maneuverability in tight access areas. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor maintains speed under heavy loads without bogging down to complete demanding cuts faster than 25cc gas. The REDLINK PLUS Intelligence enables full-circle communication between the tool and battery, allowing for unmatched performance, protection, and productivity levels. M18 FUEL technology enables the saw to reach full throttle in under 1 second and a variable speed trigger for ultimate control over the power range. This pruning saw features a lanyard loop, full house chain, easy access chain tensioner, automatic oiler, metal bucking spikes, onboard scrench storage, lanyard loop, and a climbing scabbard. The M18 FUEL HATCHET 8" Pruning Saw is fully compatible with 250+ solutions on the M18 system.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete cuts in demanding materials
- Full house chain minimizes vibration and delivers clean cuts
- Lanyard loop for tie off points in aerial applications
- Easy access chain tensioner for quick adjustments to chain tension
- Metal bucking spikes for increased control during applications
- Translucent oil reservoir for clear visibility to oil levels
- Variable speed trigger increases user control
- Automatic oiler delivers proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- Climbing scabbard covers bucking spikes, locks on to saw, and has tie off points in aerial applications
- Onboard storage for scrench
- Part of the M18 System, featuring over 250 solutions.