Milwaukee 3624-20 M12 Green Cross Line & 4-Points Laser
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
Buy it with
- All Day Runtime - 9+ Hours (With M12™ 3.0 CP Battery - Sold Separately)
- Brightest Green Laser Optimized for Distance
- Micro Control - Pivots on Point
The MILWAUKEE® M12™ Green Cross Line & 4-Points Laser provides all-day runtime and the best visibility in its class. Using MILWAUKEE® M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 3.0 CP Battery (sold separately), users get 9+ hours of continuous runtime for ultimate productivity. The high-intensity green laser offers users superior visibility up to 125' for long-range applications. The vertical and horizontal lines make alignment and level applications easy for users, while the additional 4-points allow for quick transfers from floor to ceiling and squaring applications. The integrated magnetic bracket features micro-control and pivots on the plumb point for easy and fast alignment. The amplified rare earth magnets provide a stronghold and will not slide on steel studs, while an integrated hang hole makes setup easy and efficient in any environment. As part of the industry-leading MILWAUKEE® M12™ System, this laser is compatible with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ Batteries.
- Vertical and horizontal lines plus 4-points for level, align, plumb and squaring applications.
- 125 ft. Working Range
- 165 ft. Range with Detector
- Accuracy: +/- 1/8" @ 33 ft
- Amplified Rare Earth Magnets - Will Not Slide on Steel Studs
- 210 Degree Horizontal Fan Angle, 165 Degree Vertical Fan Angle.
- 2" Plumb Point Access
- Self Leveling: +/- 4° Tilt
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- 1m Impact Resistance
- 1/4-20 & 5/8-11 Thread Mount
- 3 Year Tool Warranty - 2 Year Battery Warranty