Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- Fast cutting: Precision-formed teeth create fast, clean cuts
- Exceptional durability: Matrix II high-speed steel teeth excel in metal-cutting applications
- Long life: Alloy backing steel extends blade life
- Versatile: Designed for cutting common materials 5/32" - 3/16" thick and very hard materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick
Milwaukee Compact Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of Milwaukee Compact Band Saws. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
- For cutting common materials 5/32" - 3/16" thick and very hard materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick.
|Blade Dimensions||35-3/8" x 1/2" x .020"|