Milwaukee 49-56-9290 10-Piece BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth Kit
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- 50X Life in Nail Embedded Wood & Abrasive Material Applications
- Cuts 1000+ More Nails
- 5X Faster Cuts
The MILWAUKEE BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth is the best solution for nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications. This hole saw offers extreme life utilizing advanced carbide technology. The BIG HAWG offers 50X more life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails. The heavy duty hole saw has 10X larger carbide teeth that cut through materials five times faster. Deeper slots allow for fast and easy plug removal. The BIG HAWG hole saw is the best solution for cutting through tough materials including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster and stucco. Kit includes six BIG HAWG hole saws, two pilot bits, arbor and diamond file.
- 10X Larger Carbide Teeth
- 3 Tooth Design for Fast Aggressive Cuts
- Carbide Tipped Multi-Material Pilot Bit for Increased Material Versatility
- Thicker Backer for Extreme Life in Demanding Applications
- Optimized Slot Design for Fast Plug Removal
- Enlarged braze surface for stronger bond to the Carbide Teeth
- Cuts Wood, Nails, Shingles, Cement Board, Plaster and More
- (1) 2-1/8" Big Hawg With Carbide Teeth
- (1) 2-1/4" Big Hawg With Carbide Teeth
- (1) 2-9/16" Big Hawg With Carbide Teeth
- (1) 3" Big Hawg With Carbide Teeth
- (1) 3-5/8" Big Hawg With Carbide Teeth
- (1) 4-1/4" Big Hawg With Carbide Teeth
- (1) Big Hawg With Carbide Teeth Arbor
- (1) Big Hawg With Carbide Teeth Diamond File
- (2) Big Hawg With Carbide Teeth Pilot Bits
|Depth of Cut||2.34"|
|Sizes included||2-1/8", 2-1/4", 2-9/16", 3", 3-58", 4-1/4"|