Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2 in. nested and base molding up to 6-3/4 in. vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60 degree to the right and 50 degree to the left providing increased capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping system, and linear ball bearings deliver a smooth, accurate, and compact sliding miter saw. Tall sliding fences, adjustable stainless steel miter plate with 10 positive stops, and a versatile bevel and miter system that deliver capacity, accuracy, and durability for the professional. The DEWALT DWS779 slide compound miter saw is ideal for most cutting applications including crown molding up to 7-1/2 in. This miter saw is designed with a powerful 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. The exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2 x 14 dimensional lumbers at 90 degrees and 2x10 at 45 degrees.
- Carbide Blade
- Users Guide
- Blade Wrench