Makita B-61656-10 7-1/4-Inch 24T Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Thin Kerf Framing Blade, 10/pk
- Up to 70% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 70% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Ultra-Thin 0.057 in. kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Blade coating provides reduced pitch build-up for smoother cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- Reduced swing width allow for smoother material removal with less cutting resistance
- Top bevel angle designed with a sharp 23° tip which provides a smoother cut
- Slimmer tip bottoms provide lower cutting resistance.
The Makita 7-1/4 in. 24T Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Thin Kerf Framing Saw Blade is ideal for a framers using cordless circular saws for a full range of wood cutting applications. The ultra-thin kerf design (only 0.057 in.) and specially engineered blade teeth to assist in reducing the load put on the tool while cutting, with a reduced swing width that allows for smoother material removal with less cutting resistance. The result is increased cutting efficiency, and users get up to 70% faster cutting and up to 70% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades. The high grade Tungsten Carbide tips are engineered for improved durability and longer blade life, and the special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face with Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and caster cuts. Added features including a blade coating for reduced pitch build-up.