Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Track Saw with 55" Guide Rail
Special Price $407.15 Regular Price $479.00 Save 15%
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- Included 55" guide rail system interacts with the saw base to provide smooth, perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90° and 1-9/16" at 45°)
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale
- Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort
- Bevel capability (-1° to 48°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Magnesium components deliver a well balanced and lightweight saw at only 16.5 lbs.
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
- Precise bevel cutting as the position of the blade enters the material on the same cutting line whether cutting straight or bevel
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
- Locking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade case for easier blade installation
- Blade wrench attaches to the saw for fast and convenient blade changes
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in depth stop allows a preliminary cut of 1/16" to be performed before the entire material is cut through for clean and splinter-free cutting
- Rubberized handles for added comfort
- Large 1-7/16" rear dust port directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum system
- Includes a premium 48 tooth carbide tipped blade
- Saw base is attachable to other guide rail systems in the market
- 48T Carbide Tipped Blade (B-07353)
- Hex Blade Wrench (783203-8)
- 55" Guide Rail (194368-5)
- Stackable Tool Case
SKU #: SP6000J1
|Max Cutting Capacity (90°)||2-3/16"|
|Max Cutting Capacity (45°)||1-9/16"|
|No Load Speed||2,000 - 5,200 RPM|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||16.5|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||22.9|
Write a Review
Questions & Answers
Q. How is this different than the Festool 55?
By Gary W. |
There are many reviews comparing Festool, Makita and Dewalt track saws. Some are biased because of the reviewer's affiliation with a particular brand. The Makita is a very good saw and comparable to the Festool is most ways. The Makita does not have ...
Q. Is the Makita track saw compatible with Fesstool tracks, and vice versa. For example, can I use my Fesstool router on a Makita track?
By Michael |
Yes, they are interchangeable and compatible with one another. Festool and Makita rails are virtually the same other than the color and logo.
Q. Is makita track saw compatible to bosch cordless circular saw ccs180?
By Jose V. |
We tested and the Bosch CCS180 does not work with the Makita guide rail.