Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
SKU #: DW618PK
|No Load Speed||8,000-24,000rpm|
|Collet Diameter||1/2", 1/4"|
|Depth Stop||Micro-fine depth adjustment ring|
Write a Review
Questions & Answers