Milwaukee 2830-20 M18 FUEL Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw, Tool Only
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded circular Saw.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
- REDLITHIUM™ HiGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions. Battery sold separately, or available in 2830-21HD Kit.
- Generates 15 Amp Corded Power
- Cuts Faster Than 15A Corded
- Up to 570 Cuts per charge
- Electric Blade Brake
- LED Work Light
- No Gear Oiling Rquired
- Multi Size Rafter Hook
- Magnesium Shoe and Guards
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ Rear Handle 7-1/4” Circular Saw is designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor. The circular saw Generates the Power of 15amp corded saws, cut faster than 15amp corded saws and delivers up to 570 cuts per charge with an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides this worm drive style saw with 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load, delivering corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence lets the tool achieve maximum performance and protects the circ saw from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery (not included) is compatible with all M18™ tools, runs 50% cooler, and delivers unmatched run times and 50% more power. The cordless circular saw has an electric blade break, LED work light, and all magnesium guards and shoe, increasing productivity and providing the durability to handle the toughest jobs. A multi-sized rafter hook allows the handheld circular saw to be stored on different materials. The saw's gears don’t require oiling and maintenance reducing downtime and getting jobs done faster.
- 2830-20 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- Arbor Wrench
|Battery Voltage||18 V|
|Product Type||Circular Saw|
The saw weighs 10lbs. The battery would be approximately 1lb.
This saw only accepts a diamond arbor.
I just tried our demo rear handle saw in the 48-22-8426 rolling PackOut and YES it does fit. I was still able to put the PackOut upper tray back in place too. There is also still enough room for a charger and batteries.