Milwaukee 8960-20 8 Gallon Dust Extractor
- Unique two step filtration system includes a HEPA filter, which captures 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 microns or greater
- On-board tool activated plug allows users to start and stop the vacuum with a power tool
- Quiet operation: 69dB
- Suction control dial for performance control
- 13 Foot Anti-Static Hose
- Large wheels, locking swivel casters for jobsite durability
- Water level float valve shuts off suction when tank is full
The Milwaukee 8-Gallon Dust Extractor provides users with an OSHA-compliant solution for the regulation on respirable crystalline silica dust (29 CFR 1926.1153). An automatic filter cleaning mechanism helps maintain consistent airflow and suction at 148 CFM in tough dust-producing applications. The extractor’s unique two step filtration system includes a 99.97% efficient HEPA filter as the final step, leading to cleaner air and a safer work environment. For added convenience, an on-board tool activated plug allows users to start and stop the vacuum with a power tool to increase productivity. The adapters included are compatible with all Milwaukee dust extraction accessories.
- (1) 8 Gallon Dust Extractor (8960-20)
There are a lot of factors that can impact how often you might want to replace a filter. How many hours the vac is used per day, the types of dust being collected, etc. As a general rule of thumb, HEPA filters can last several years before requiring ...