The Makita 5" dry masonry saw is a powerful dry-cutting solution for tile, masonry and concrete. It combines a powerful 13 AMP motor with a dust extraction port for improved dust extraction. The 4100KB will cut up to 1-9/16 In. at 90 degrees, and accepts contour blades for increased versatility in radius cutting applications. For added convenience, the saw attaches an optional guide rail with the guide rail adapter (198673-2, sold separately) for improved cutting accuracy. Additional features include 1-3/8 In. dust extraction port that swivels 360 degrees, dust-protected trigger, and lock-on button for continuous operation.
- Powerful 13 AMP motor delivers 12,200 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Transparent upper guard dust cover for increased visibility
- High depth of cut capacity up to 1-9/16 In. at 90°
- Accepts contour blades for increased versatility in radius cutting applications
- Guide rail and guide rail adapter (198673-2) are sold separately