Powermatic 1791264K 719T Mortiser, 1HP 1PH 115/230V
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
The 719T Tilt Table Mortiser features heavy-duty cast iron construction and a powerful 1HP motor for the most demanding jobs. The head is mounted using adjustable gibs to assure years of trouble-free service. The heavy rack and pinion gear system utilizes a spring-loaded six position adjustable handle for movement. A handy depth stop gives a uniform depth of mortise. A large 20-1/4" x 7" table gives plenty of work support and will adjust to any angle between 0 and 35 degree. The table can also move left to right and forward and back on dovetail ways with the large handwheel controls. Adjustable linear stops and flip down stop allow for precision repeatability. The quick adjust clamp provides plenty of work-holding force and will swivel to accommodate angled workpieces. The heavy enclosed steel cabinet provides plenty of storage inside for chisels and accessories.
- Sturdy cast iron construction with precision-machined column and table
- Quick position table mounted swiveling vise clamp accommodates angled work pieces
- Feed lever features size positions allowing for quick adjustments
- Table and fence tilt from 0 to 35 degree for angled mortises
- Gas cylinder controlled rack and pinion system for smooth head raising and lowering
- Hinged chuck door allows easy access for quick bit changes
- Quick adjust depth stop for uniform mortise depths
- Provided 5/8", 3/4" and 1-1/8" bushings allow multiple chisel shank sizes
- Handwheels control smooth linear and cross table motions
- Adjustable work stop for repeat cuts