Every shop needs a combination Sander capable of delivering premium finishes every time. The JET-J4002 is a powerful and versatile machine, preforming the work of a jig saw, coping saw or hand file removing material and creating a superior finish at the same time. Deluxe miter gauge, removable platen and cast iron construction are among the features that draw pros to this JET machine.
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig-saw, copying saw or hand file while removing material and finishing at the same time, allows the operator to get into small oppenings plus handle odd shapes and angles
- Deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45 degree both left and right
- Removable platen allows for sanding, grinding or finishing of outside curves or odd shaped work pieces on the belt
- Hinged idler wheel cover
- Cast Iron construction
- Heavy-duty steel base and rubber feet
- Adjustable dust deflector and dust chute