- For exclusive use with the Kreg DK3100 Pocket-Hole Machine
- Made from heavy-duty, cobalt-steel
- One-piece design eliminates clogging
- Provides a much smoother, faster drilling stroke
- Kreg offers a Drill-Bit Sharpening Service
The Kreg Left-Hand Stepped Drill Bit is uniquely designed for exclusive use with the Kreg DK3100 Pocket-Hole Machine. Made from cobalt-steel, this heavy-duty drill bit will withstand years of use. The bit features a one-piece design, which eliminates clogging and provides a much smoother and faster drilling stroke than drill bits with replaceable center drills.
For use with: This bit features an exclusive left-hand thread, designed for the center spindle of a DK3100 only. Does not work with standard Kreg Jigs or any other Kreg pocket-hole machines.
Drill-Bit Sharpening If any of your Kreg drill bits need sharpening, we offer a Drill-Bit Sharpening Service.