The perfect tool for stud and joist drilling - and a host of other applications. With a powerful Milwaukee-built motor and right angle drive head, the 1/2" D-Handle Right Angle Drill is flexible enough to handle a variety of applications. The powerful 7-amp motor delivers 0-500 RPM, so when combined with the two-speed head, you get 0-335 RPM on the low setting and 0-750 RPM on high. Helical-cut, heat treated gears deliver quiet performance and extended tool life with wood, metal, plastics and composites. The drill's head and handle swivel 360°, and there's a side handle for a secure grip and comfortable, controled operation. The QUIK-LOK cord detaches easily for storage or service replacement. This 1/2" D-handle Right Angle Drill comes in an impact-resistant carrying case, with a 9/16" open-end wrench and 3/16" socket wrench.
- Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers trigger speed control in two ranges - 0-335/0-750 RPM - plus reverse
- Torque: Offers 1/2" capacity in steel
- Heavy-duty 1/2" keyed chuck with holder: Provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- Versatile: Handles up to a 4-5/8" Selfeed bit
- Unrestricted Access: Head and handle swivel 360°
- QUIK-LOK Cord: 8-ft. 3-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement