Loaded with features, the 31A from Powermatic can tackle the most demanding tasks. Full cast iron construction allows both metal and woodworking to be done on the same machine and the Integral Dual Dust Port keeps both belt and disc portions clean, extending abrasive life. The articulating table mounted on the 6" x 48" belt sander head can be used vertically, horizontally, or angled to accommodate diverse jobs. The belt head has an indexing pin with stops at 0, 45 degree and 90 degree and the head lock allows use at any angle in-between. Removing the top guard allows contour sanding and the cast iron tables with miter gauge slots and positive stops make set-up fast, accurate, and simple for any angle.
- Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0 degree to 90 degree; includes indexing pin for 0, 45 degree, and 90 degree stops
- Belt and disc tables are precision ground cast iron with miter slots
- Belt table tilts down to 45 degree, and can be set for beveled and mitered angle sanding
- Full cast iron platen with solid crowned aluminum drums for smooth sanding belt movement and support
- 12" disc is balanced for flat, even coverage
- 460V operation requires an additional 460V magnetic switch, part 31A-MSA-2