Wilton 800 Series C-clamps are a smart value alternative for clamping applications that don't require as much throat depth or clamping pressure as a 400 series clamp. Each is drop forged and features replaceable Perma-Pads and spindles.
- Drop-forged, regular-duty with standard-throat depth
- A value alternative for clamping, not requiring as much throat depth or clamping pressure as a 400 series clamp
- Equipped with Wilton Perma-Pads degree and a precision-cut, single-lead acme thread
- ACME rolled spindle and black oxide coating
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats.