The Hedgehog spiral featherboard improves on the traditional two-knob featherboards that are tricky to set up. The Hedgehog features a single knob and pivot point, making it extremely easy to set up and use.
HH-100 Hedgehog Spiral Featherboard
- Unique spiral shape means it can be adjusted in seconds with one hand
- Single knob and pivot point enables fast and easy adjustability. Loosen knob - spin the Hedgehog into the stock until the fingers flex - tighten knob - keep working. Fast and simple
- Improve your productivity and simplify workflow with the Hedgehog. You can make repeated cuts in a fraction of the time it takes using standard featherboards
- The best featherboard is the one you actually use! Standard featherboards are slow and clunky which means they don't get used as much as they should. Work safer. Work smarter
There is no other woodworking featherboard like the patent pending Hedgehog spiral featherboard. Other featherboards have two knobs which makes them slow to use and difficult to adjust. The Hedgehog has a single knob with a single pivot point for simple and fast adjustments. So, whether you are a professional furniture maker or hobbyist woodworker, the Hedgehog will help you be more productive and work safer. The cast CNC-milled aluminum miter clamp is 3/4" x 3/8" to fit most standard miter slots that are 3/4" wide. The body is molded of durable, high-impact DuPont nylon. The Hedgehog is the perfect featherboard for your table saw, router table, and band saw.
What makes the Hedgehog spiral featherboard better?
- Spiral shape reduces kickback.
- Single pivot point means it's quick and simple to adjust.
- Adjust it on-the-fly for boards that vary in width.
- Patent pending means there's nothing else like it.
|Product Type||Router Table Accessory|
From the center point of the the miter clamp, the distance to the end of the nearest finger is 1-9/16" and the distance to the end of the farthest finger is 6-13/16".
Yes. It can be disassembled and flipped over in the opposite direction.