Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
- 90 watt heat output, 750º F max temperature
- Heats Quickly, Maintains Optimized Temperature
- Ready-to-Use & Safe-to-Store Tip Indicator
- 3-Stop Pivoting Head for Unmatched Access
- 18 Second Heat Up Time
- Green LED Indicates Operating Temperature Reached
- Red LED Indicates Tool is Off and Still Hot
- 3-Stop Pivoting Head: Delivers Unmatched Access
- Tool-Free Tip Change: Easily Switch Between Chisel and Pointed Tips
- LED Work Light
- Up to 40 Minutes of Run-Time on M12 Compact Battery Pack
- Part of the M12 System, Featuring 80+ Tools
The M12 Soldering Iron delivers fast application speeds by reaching operational temperature in under 18 seconds and maintaining an optimized temperature throughout the most demanding applications. The heat indicator utilizes REDLINK INTELLEGENCE to notify users when the tool is ready-to-use and safe-to-store, eliminating the guesswork. The 3-stop pivoting head provides unmatched access by allowing users the ability to adapt the tool for the application and solder in more confined spaces. The M12 Soldering Iron powered by REDLITHIUM battery technology delivers up to 40 minutes of run-time on a M12 Compact Battery Pack.
- (1) M12 Soldering Iron Kit (2488-21)
- (1) Chisel Tip
- (1) Pointed Tip
- (1) M12 REDLITHIUM 1.5Ah Compact Battery Pack
- (1) M12 Charger and Carrying Case
|Compatible Batteries||Compatible with All M12 Chargers|
|Compatible Chargers||Compatible with All M12 Chargers|